8/13/10

lou mou birthday xDD

8/11 is my lou mou birthday
happy birthday

8/10
went to lou mou birthday party at KOREAN BBQ on 7++
but im late ... xD

finally im reach on 8 something la ..
and started makan ..
was so so so full ^^

and meet my bitch , kawan and lou mou, lou dao xDD

group foto xD

my lou dao and lou mou and me
lou dao , lou mou and lui
happy family
but this lou dao ah !
i remember you!! xDD

after ate full
keep capture foto
coz its is our style

L.O.V.E

dint smoke , 做样罢了xDD ><

niama!this cooler leak !get my skirt wet TT
just a little bit la ..dui @@





kiss kiss xD
ii love this ..
dia boy friend aku xDD



gambar ni ,i like xDD

other pic go facebook see nar har .. im lazy updated blog ad xDD

happy birthday to my lou mou .
lenq moii every year and every day ..
ii love you lou mou xD

No comments:

Post a Comment