11/4/09

31/10/2009

today go sunway wif my bii , fat ball kamsing, fat ball mun,mei n mei bf

v reach thr around 1pm..

v reach jor bi n kamsing not yet reach..
den v go eat tepanyaki...

not nice..mid valley geh tepanyaki more nice..

after tat v go cinema watch this


ok ok...nice oso la..

b4 v go watch movie

we go mamak yam cha

mei's bf vry funny..
反应迟钝,慢半拍

haha..make me laugh n laugh..

bii say i laugh dou vry happy..

hahs``

after v go watch movie..

after movie..
mei n her bf go back home lo..

den v go eat chicken rice shop..

after we go photo shoot..

nice view


this shirt ah bii buy for me geh

ii love bii forever...
fat ball2人组

after v go eat chicken rice shop

me wif bii...
ii like this pic leh...i like my smile..

p/s: 有些人不看好我们~
那么厉害去找个回来拍久久给我们看咯
每次只会在那边说人。说人之前又不知道自己是什么样子!!


wish mei mei have a good day n happy birthday


4 comments: