12/4/09

updated (jb 2nd day )

hate those who like to screw things up
er..hmk..hmm
_______________________________________
today is saturday
i was in Jb with my family now
yest was popo's bithday
i think they'r enjoyed for their party
!!!! fat ball call bii go ><
haha
bii told me seinz
mwahaha
yest went to redbox wif my tb friend
shit!!!
forget to use tat coupon
waste ad la
wieh...when go ?
DONT WASTE IT !!!
after tat
go tesco meet my frien
walao..
damn lenq zai lo
(picture will be upload soon)
ltr wanna go jusco shopping
n meet my boubuii
( picture will be upload soon)
i wanna say happy birthday to my grandpa
b ut he would not beside me n stay far away from here
wuwu TT
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
i love you
:)
*wat you treat me as ?
*wat you wanna do to me after tat ?
hope you'll know wat i wan to

No comments:

Post a Comment